SponsoredTweets referral badge
Korean drama blogging and some other stuff.: A Moment To Remember

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Moment To Remember



A Moment To Remember







So far this is the saddest korean movie I have seen, maybe because the movie is a love story in which I can relate and the thought of losing someone you love is the hardest thing to do. I tried not to cry when I watched it but the tears keep falling down my face especially during the time when Chul Soo visited Su Jin in an institution for patients with Alzheimer's, I can feel the pain of Chul Soo and it's really heart breaking - her wife cannot recognize him and he tried to hide his tears behind sunglasses.


A Letter from Su Jin



For you, which one is more painful being left behind by the one you love or staying with someone you love who cannot recognize you because of illness? Visit mysoju to watch this movie.

1 comment:

  1. this movie is so awesome. i cried in the middle of the night because of this.

    ReplyDelete