SponsoredTweets referral badge
Korean drama blogging and some other stuff.: Tribute to Jung Da Bin: One of the Famous Korean Star

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tribute to Jung Da Bin: One of the Famous Korean Star


Scene from Attic Cat

I instantly fell inlove with Jun Da Bin the first time I saw her in a Korean sitcom "Non-stop", her portrayal of the character was superb and she's so bubbly all the time.  She has also starred in movies like "The Legend of Gingko", "This Good Fellow" and "He was so cool". Attic Cat was one of her hit series here in Philippines, her character was loved by many Filipinos.


Jun Da Bin

I was saddened by her death dated February 2005, I was shocked the time I heard the news and it was a suicide. Until now, questions are left hanging on my mind and a part of me still wishes she's still alive :( - she could have done more awesome movies if only she's still here. Maybe it will take time finding a new Da Bin that could get my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment